Rules for The Contest
1. The contest is open for all full-time high-school yeshiva day
students in the US and Canada who are 19 and under as of
2. Participants must register for the contest no later than Dec.
3. Participants must complete the application form.
4. Participants who get a qualifying grade as determined by
the Advisory Committee on the multiple choice portion of the
examination, will have their long answers graded and the final
grade for each participant will be determined by a
combination of short and long answers. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd
prized will awarded to the participants with the 1st, 2nd and
3rd highest grades, respectively. In the event of a tie, the
decision of the Advisory Committee will govern.
5. Each participant's examination answers will be graded
6. Each test location will be proctored by responsible adults
as approved by the Advisory Committee.
7. Any collaboration during the examination between
participants or other unfair activities by participants will result
in immediate disqualification of results for involved
8. There will be no alternative time/date for the examination.
9. Violation of any of the rules by a participant will result in an
10. Participants may win the 1st prize at most once during
their high school career.
11. All decisions of the Advisory Committee are final.